Wegmans Cruelty: An Unofficial Blog

This is an unofficial blog and informational archive related to the WEGMANSCRUELTY film and resulting campaign.

Please see that page for more information.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Vegan Momma

Wegman’s Cruelty


Wegman's petition

I went to UR-VEG website and saw Wegman’s video. I then went to the filmakers website and downloaded the video so I can include it on my website.

Wegman’s Cruelty film(Quicktime, 30 MB)
Take a look at the filmakers website.

When I read Wegman’s reasons for keeping chickens in battery cages it really bothered me. Having been raised with chickens I knew that their claims were inaccurate. How can you justify keeping animals in those conditions?

Thankfully I can write them write, sign petitions, or participate in demonstrations. Those are a few ways I can let them know that as a consumer I don’t support their decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home