Wegmans Cruelty: An Unofficial Blog

This is an unofficial blog and informational archive related to the WEGMANSCRUELTY film and resulting campaign.

Please see that page for more information.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

nate the tech . blogspot . com :
Wegmans Cruelty Dot Com

this column is fantastic -- please read the entire post at nate's page ! nate is an admirable man!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I must preface even providing the link below with two facts. First, I am someone who identifies myself as a conservative, and am never talked into anything. If I hear something that intrigues me, or even something that is nearly unbelievable to me, I will do my best to investigate it. I then make decisions based on what I learn.Second, I am nearly sick to my stomach as I sit here writing this, having finished watching only the first half of the video about to be discussed. Until watching this video, I was convinced that the topics discussed could not possibly BE as represented by the environmental activists that produced it.

I now understand, having seen with my own eyes, that they are not in fact lying or exaggerating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home